I know this is old but I just had the misfortune of watching it. THE MOST ANNOYING STUPIDEST KID EVER!
Now don't get me wrong. I HATE SAUDI! But what I hate more is alflsfah from a Saudi. And so I am here today, putting my OB book aside and proving him stupid.
Luckily, just a couple of days ago I got all nostalgic, played with my dolls and read an old Winnie the Pooh book which I got from guess where? AMERICA TDAH DAH DAH. So let us tackle this stupid kid's arguments and send him to his daddy crying.
- I'm pretty sure the man's name is Mimon not Lemon. Fucking learn how to read.
- Really you never read an English book that was "s5eef"? I beg to disagree. How to Catch a Heffalump was the stupidest shit ever. Winnie the Pooh is insanely dumb and the whole time I was rereading the book I was thinking: how the fuck did I loved him when I was little? Child, you just don't read much. In every language there are the lame books and the good ones. You just have to pick the right ones which also must be age appropriate. Maybe the "crazy book" you were referring to was for younger midgets. Like the Winnie the Pooh book. It was definitely not targeted to amuse the 20 something bored girl who would do anything to avoid studying.
- You judge a book by the number of pages? It's quality not quantity but what can I say you are a Saudi.
- Stupid dad, heard of Bambi? The mother dies. It's OK. Kids can handle death. You don't want your child exposed to this kind of tragedy, read the fucking book before giving it to him.
- "How can you actually buy a new mom?...". I bet you this is not a concept created by Arabs. Watch Trading Mom there's a market where you can actually buy a new mom. The horror.
- "You only have one mom who is dead. So you have to actually just grow up and then just marry something...". A) That's mean. B) That's your solution? To just marry "something"? Like what a sex doll?
- Wow his favourite dinosaur is the one who looks like an insect. Good choice. NOT!
I blame the dad. His kid is nothing special and just as bad as Rebecca Black.
P.S: I'm not defending Arabic literature. It sucks.