Jan 19, 2010
Jan 13, 2010
I loved the story, the depth, the writing style, the twists, the drama, the irony and Afghanistan. I simply almost loved everything about it. It's a must read and definitely joining my favorite-books-list.
Now for some crazy talk: *Spoiler Alert*
- Amir in away reminded me of Chuck Bass. Both of their moms died at child birth and they are insecure when it comes to proving themselves to their fathers. But of course my Chucky, would never betray his friends. He's always the hero saving the day- y5ty 3lih LOL. And what's up with writers always killing the rich kid's mother at child birth? It also happened to Abel's mom from Kane & Abel, by Jeffery Archer. And many others I can't recall. Maybe its to balance things up, you have money and all the crap it can buy, but you can't have the most precious thing: your mom. Drama, drama.
- I could relate to Amir's dad not wanting the Russian doctor to treat him. You see Uyghurs too lived through a war with Russia and I hared all about it from my grandmother -Allah yr7mha- which she heard about it from her parents. But she never really saw Russians. So once, the Russian circus was in town & we told her we are going. Even though she was sick and couldn't walk she insisted on going just to see those people she learned to hate.
- Amir's dad is an ass hole. There is no excuse for hiding that major, important fucking fact! He stole their rights to the truth. Amir's right to be a decent person and Ali's birth rights.
- I LOVED : "They only let you be this happy if they are preparing to take something from you" Amir's mom.
- The ending was good but kinda lame.
Can't wait to read A Thousand Splendid Suns. But I have my finals in less than 2 weeks and I HAVE TO STOP SLACKING & STUDY!!
P.S: I don't hate Russians I think they are hot. And besides the ones who killed and destroyed are long dead now.
I'm kinda pissed (tell us something new), but at 1st I didn't want to write about it, cuz I didn't want to hurt some peoples feelings. Since some of whom I know personally read my blog without even telling me. BTW I hate that.
But now I changed my mind. After all this is my outlet, bitching site and elly 3la raso b67ah y7sis 3liha.
- The fact that I recently became feisty and loud ,doesn't mean I'm a bad person. No body thought that and you didn't have to bring it up in the 1st place and not in a way like your defending me in the 2nd. While in reality every sane person can see that you were trashing me.
- When I told my mom how bad I feel cuz I became so loud and how your complaining, she told me "but your not loud and angry at home". Then I came to think about it and its true, I'm not a loud person and definitely not an angry one. My old friends used to get really surprised when I raise my voice and get mad. True when I'm really mad, all hell's doors are open, but that's rare.
- Hmm it sounds to me like YOU bring the worst in me.
- I still like you my friend XOXO.
- I think your full of hot air.
- You act like OMG your so yaaaay but you look nothing like it.
- lets just stay nice class mates, don't push yourself on us.
Umm those are the 2 annoying me today. Maybe on Saturday some more will appear. Hope not.
Jan 8, 2010
I don't wanna be the time traveler, cuz I don't like the idea of suddenly finding myself naked in an unknown place. But a cute dude coming out of nowhere, that is very fine & welcomed by me LOL.
Oh its so cute but also so sick.I don't think that people who didn't like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button will like this one.
I loved the movie and I really wished I read the book first.
Jan 5, 2010
I'm thinking, no scratch that, I know that it's partially cuz of the people around me. Every one is acting insane lately and it's driving me insane. I just need some space, but I don't wanna lose anyone. I hope they understand. I don't think they do. =[
Still that does not give me the excuse to explode on them like I did today. I'm truly sorry and I feel bad about it.
On another subject. Today I got published in the Words to Inspire Newsletter, the smile issue. LOL the irony.
Jan 4, 2010
So, I'm running late & freaking out cuz this doctor wants us to be there on time or actually before-time. I get there on time & guess what? He's not even coming.
Now we have an extra 2 hours to spare. At first the geeky instincts kicked in & we decided to spread and take cases. Luckily for us, there weren't any easy cases. So we gave up & it's time for plan B: operation ditch the hospital & go have fun. After I knocked my head to the low roof of the car -which is odd considering its a big car-and after we had a long debate & vote about where to go, yaay we went to Casper and Gambini's ♥. First thing was we told the waiter we have 30 miutes to order,eat and go. He looked freaked out. Poor us =[.
We ate, we drank, we laughed at FML then my new friend A, who's a photographer, took some pictures of us. I'm excited to see them. Cuz I'm not photogenic & I want to see if a professional photographer can make a difference LOL.
Back to the hospital and to a boring skin session. Which after, I went with G to her appointment with the plastic surgeon.