Dec 29, 2010
Dec 26, 2010
Dec 2, 2010
Marco Borriello- the cowboy. ♥
P.S: Congrats to Russia and Qatar for both winning the world cup bid. Extra excited for Qatar xoxo
Nov 29, 2010
Nov 26, 2010
Nov 20, 2010
Nov 19, 2010
|I'm hot then I'm cold |
I'm yes then I'm no
I'm in then I'm out
I'm up then I'm down
I'm wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
I fight, I break up
I kiss, I make up
Don't call the Doc .. I'm not bipolar .. I'm just a crazy Libra :p
people in twitter r writing in their bios "medical student"!!! is that all that defines u???? :\ :\
Nov 18, 2010
How come white people are white and other races are green. The lighting might be bad but I assure you both were green. We were thinking that probably the darker green is black and the lighter one is Saudi people. Since in other posters the light green person was wearing a thobe. And let's face it Saudi people are not white. That's not very racist right? We all just want to be represented with our right colors. Because I never saw green people walking down the street or maybe I did. Green of jealousy from my awesomeness perhaps? OK I'll go die somewhere.
But the other racist thing is how come the yellow hands are the biggest? HAAAAAA? I would like no, I demand equal sizes to all hands of all the colors. I feel like Martin Luther King. xD
Nov 17, 2010
@Dodah4 I know....i talk about 2 things...1)Football i.e happiness...2)kau i.e depression...lol
Anywho, I think it's time for a distraction. I mean it's healthy for me to blab about other things. Right? I asked my friend and she said I should write about my love for her - yeah right- or guys and relationships. Blah. So now I ask you what should I write about? TV shows? OK.
"Once men have tasted caviare, it baffles me how they settle for catfish."
Nov 10, 2010
First of all, isn't this GIRL the cutest thing EVER!
Hercules Vs Real Madrid - La Liga | 30/10/2010
Real Madrid 6-1 Deportivo | La Liga 03/10/2010
Real Madrid 6-1 Racing Santander - La Liga 23/10/2010
I WANT THE COOKIE MONSTER! Cuz you know C is for Cookie that's good enough for me. Oooh cookie cookie cookie that's me :P
Nov 8, 2010
Oct 29, 2010
Oct 26, 2010
Oct 16, 2010
Oct 5, 2010
Sep 27, 2010
Sep 18, 2010
I am talking about all the little holes and flaws made in the idea of them. Don't get me wrong I love watching True Blood and The Vampire Diaries and I love to think that maybe vampires really do exist -don't you dare make fun of me- but I just can't let go of all the biological crap.
Plato, drawing on the words of his teacher Socrates, considered the soul as the essence of a person, being, that which decides how we behave. He considered this essence as an incorporeal, eternal occupant of our being. As bodies die the soul is continually reborn in subsequent bodies. The Platonic soul comprises three parts:
- the logos (mind, nous, or reason)
- the thymos (emotion, or spiritedness, or masculine)
- the eros (appetitive, or desire, or feminine)
Each of these has a function in a balanced and peaceful soul.
Sep 8, 2010
Aug 31, 2010
I did some research aka Googling before the football season started and picked a team to root for. Guess what team I chose?
Congrats if you guessed Real Madrid. Now guess why? WOW I can't believe you couldn't guess that LOL. Well there isn't one reason. It's like a bunch of factors that collided together to make a reason called the dream team. My dream team consists of:
Aug 29, 2010
Usually a woman of such qualities after a certain age and amount of years when she established her career and position in life, becomes open to having that whinny little man in her life. She could go for a guy her age whom somewhat might appear mature and accomplished but sadly can't get it up. Or she can be labeled as the sexy cougar that is looking for a much younger play toy of a man. Just like Demi Moore and Ashton.
But what if this hot cougar is not even in her 30s? Hell she's still in her late 20s. Then we call her a puma. But what if she was 22 and she is attracted to 19 year old guys. Then what? We call her a kitty? A term for such case wasn't invented cuz usually it doesn't exist. But sadly that is the bizarre case with our friend Tatiana.
Tatiana found herself in a situation where she is surrounded by 19 year old boys and no real men in sight. For a 22 year old that should be a turn off. But those are hot, muscular, would put Sergio Ramos into shame 19 year olds. So let's not be rash and discard the idea of dating such younger men -or kids- so fast. But first you must know we are not talking about Arabs. Cuz then they will be skinny and small and girls their own age wouldn't wanna date them let alone an older girl.
Pros for dating a 19 year old:
• If women complained from 40 year old men immaturity. Let's not begin to talk about those children.
• He WILL embarrass you in front of your friends.
• Even though you are just 22, you'll always be reminded that you are OLDer.
• It is still not socially accepted.
• You can never ever expect him to be serious or thinking of a future to your relationship.
• He might still have pimples.
Jul 31, 2010
When he gave that other version or story or whatever, if it's a true story, I would have favoured it. Cuz seriously how in the world were the meerkats would exist in that carnivore island? By the way the meerkats totally reminded me of the world cup. No, for real, if such island exists that would be awesome. I ain't questioning it either.
Jul 27, 2010
1. How did you get one of your scars? I don't have any.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I had 2 birthday parties. One at home with my family and the other one was a surprise party a few months before my birthday, at my friend's house.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? empty.
4. How did your night go last night? I went out with my bro but I'm PMSing so not good. xD
5. How did you do in high school? I did great al 7mdullah. :)
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? I bought it.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? a few times every six months or a year. She lives in another continent.
8. How much money did you spend last month? I don't know and I don't want to know.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? I don't know. But sure as hell not in my early twenties.
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 22. xD
1. Your mother’s name? Nabihah.
2. What did you do last weekend? Umm what is today?
3. What is the most important part of your life? My family and education.
4. What would you rather be doing? Travelling.
5. What did you last cry over? I'm PMSing. I just burst into tears for no apparent reason.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Listening to good music, crying and exercising. Eating ice cream used to do the trick but not any more. :(
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? I'm not looking for a significant other.
8. What are you worried about? Life.
9. What did you have for breakfast? PB sandwich.
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes, but they were celebs aka not real people. So it doesn't count. :P
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Yup.
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yup.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Nop.
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Nop.
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes.
1. Who was the last person you saw? My sister.
2. Who was the last person you texted? I don't text much any more. But I last BBmd my friend Yara.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My lil bro.
4. Who was the last person to call you? My driver. xD
5. Who did you last hug? Mom.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Dear old STC.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Don't remember.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? LA.
2. Where did you last go? Red Sea mall.
3. Where did you last hang out? Same as the last question.
4. Where do you go to school? KAU.
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Istanbul. I miss you. :(
6. Where did you sleep last night? In my room.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yeah, I do.
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? I wish the people I know were some other people.
3. Do you know the muffin man? No, but I would love to meet him.
4. Does the future scare you? Yes.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? No.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends? She's the only one that can make me laugh when I'm really down.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? My friend Fadiah told me so.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Both of my parents loved the name even before they met. It was meant to be.
4. Why are you doing this survey? I was tagged and I thought it might be fun. :)
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Flaying. :)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Oh I would.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? a good, eye candy companion.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? No.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yeah sure.
One last question:1. Are you happy with your life right now? Al 7mdullah 3la kol 7al.
Jul 25, 2010
Before the summer started. I was watching So You Think You Can Dance season 7. And you know how I am when I watch TV, I wanna be like them. But when it comes to this show I will just settle with being as flexible as the dancers. Cuz I was not flexible. Can't-reach-my-toes-even -though-I'm-thin-inflexible. So I had to do something about it. Noticed how I used was instead of is?
Jul 11, 2010
This post is for me to reflect upon in 4 years time. Inshallah I'll be reading it in Brazil. If you didn't watch this world cup you won't understand what I'm talking about and maybe even if you did.
I can't believe it has been a month already. It feels like just last week we were watching the opening match. Staring at a black screen with the words "no signal" no thanks to al Jazeerah.
Remember how I said I won't root for a specific team and that I'll just root for the hottest one every match. Yeah that was not the case. Not even close. I was sold to Germany the minute I knew Mesut Özil was playing. A Very amazing Turk player. Plus I love Germany in the medical field and I think it is a great country. Too bad for Mesut he was only a star in the matches against Australia and Ghana. But he is young and he is a big star in the making.
I loved the German team. Every and each one of them had a piece of my heart. I loved how they topped group D. As in D for Duha. Me. And how they scored 4 goals each in 3 of their matches. Which 4 is my lucky number. I'm telling you those are MY boys.
I was super sad when Muller got a yellow card in the match with Argentina and was to miss the match with Spain. Di Maria from Argentina also handballed but did not get a yellow card. So that is NOT FAIR! I hate the referees in this world cup. Bunch of ass holes. Anyway after my boys lost against Spain, I was DYING to know what was Muller thinking. I searched for an interview with him but nothing. I really wanted to talk to him. Puff I'm not a stalker. I just needed to know what was he thinking. LOL that sounds funny now. And then when Klose didn't play against Uruguay I was so heart broken. Oh why would he do that? The flu? Back injury? Those are not reasons. If he was dead, I would want someone to drag his corpse all over the field and hope for the ball to hit his body and score 2 times. If he did he would have broken the all-time FIFA World Cup finals scoring record of 15. I really needed to talk to him too. Enough about Germany. For now that is.
Now Portugal, at their first match I was at the beginning against them cuz my little brother rooted for them. I made jokes after jokes and made him change his mind and never ever root for them again. But during the match Cristiano Ronaldo, whom I never really understood why is everybody obsessed with him, threw and got himself a yellow card for acting I guess. He then screamed "FUCK YOU". I was signed, sealed delivered. Man that was HOT! And I am not the only one who thinks that. And that is how me rooting for Portugal was borne LOL.
The next match with Korea was just AWESOME! Loved every bit of the 7 goals. And how Cristiano was getting frustrated for not scoring himself and then he did score that silly yummy goal and LOL. He made my day. The next day my friend was insisting that the ball rolled over his ass and then he shot it. I told her I didn't see no ass involvement and that we must see it again to make sure. I still think there weren't but it is still a cute goal. Speaking of his ass, that same friend was commenting on it and another friend told her "siby his ass fi 7alo". LOL I think it was hilarious but that is just me. :P
You broke my heart twice. Kicking both of my teams out. But I'm oddly still happy that you won the cup. Maybe because you were really the best or maybe cuz you have hands down the hottest guys in the tournament.
I LOVED the second half of the match with Paraguay. Super entertaining. I watched it 6 times.
To Villa and Wesley,
Dude this might be the longest, most disorganized post EVER!
On crying, that was a major up in the world cup. I just enjoy getting sad over them cute guys crying. Sick? I know. The most memorable crying dudes -I was struggling to find a word better than cry babies- were:
- That cute Italian dude that was really crying but I can't really remember his name. LOL not so memorable ha?
- Oscar the Paraguayan who lost the penalty shot against Spain. Y7ZIN!
- Eduardo, Portugal's goal keeper. He BROKE MY HEART! Poor thing. He was really good.
- Casillas, Spain's goal keeper, tears of joy. Top notch awesome happiness.
- Wesley Senijder glistening eyes after he cried was so cute. Poor little thing.
- Diego Forlan, you are HOT plus a very amazing player. You totally deserved that Golden Ball.
- Luis Suarez, I really don't like you but you totally saved the day in the match with Ghana. That was REALLY FUNNY! Great goal keeping skills.
- David Villa, you MOVE like a real matador. I like o.O
- Siphiwe Tshabalala, I really like your last name.
I think this is enough. No one will read all of this let alone me. Oh wait. Last thing, I promise.
Note to STC: FUCK YOU! I LOVED watching/BBming the matches with Yori. For you to cut off the service just because I changed to prepaid so you won't rob me as much was plain WHAT THE FUCK YA 7RAMIAH! I have been begging you to TAKE MY MONEY for 2 WEEKS NOW and still NOTHING! I hope you burn in hell.
And a happy world cup to you too. xD
Jun 30, 2010
Jun 27, 2010
Jun 26, 2010
Pity we can't go watch Germany kicks England's ass tomorrow cuz we must study for our fnals. Or maybe it's a good thing? Cuz both of my friends are with England and we are very hot blooded people, whom takes football VERY seriously. And Obviously our friendship is much more important :P
Good luck Germany. Make me proud boys XOXO.