Usually a woman of such qualities after a certain age and amount of years when she established her career and position in life, becomes open to having that whinny little man in her life. She could go for a guy her age whom somewhat might appear mature and accomplished but sadly can't get it up. Or she can be labeled as the sexy cougar that is looking for a much younger play toy of a man. Just like Demi Moore and Ashton.
But what if this hot cougar is not even in her 30s? Hell she's still in her late 20s. Then we call her a puma. But what if she was 22 and she is attracted to 19 year old guys. Then what? We call her a kitty? A term for such case wasn't invented cuz usually it doesn't exist. But sadly that is the bizarre case with our friend Tatiana.
Tatiana found herself in a situation where she is surrounded by 19 year old boys and no real men in sight. For a 22 year old that should be a turn off. But those are hot, muscular, would put Sergio Ramos into shame 19 year olds. So let's not be rash and discard the idea of dating such younger men -or kids- so fast. But first you must know we are not talking about Arabs. Cuz then they will be skinny and small and girls their own age wouldn't wanna date them let alone an older girl.
Pros for dating a 19 year old:
• He is hot. But then again so are guys in their twenties.
• He is easy to control.
• He would do anything to please you.
• According to Tatiana an older girl seems perfect to the younger guy and he doesn't compare you to other women. My theory to explain is: maybe there weren't any other women or they weren't sober enough to remember such women.
• He likes to show you off. Man I scored an older hot chick -or puma.
• You can be your silly self around him and act childish.
• You don't have to worry about him chasing 19 year old girls cuz they still have pimples.
Now the cons:
• He is a TEENAGER!
• If women complained from 40 year old men immaturity. Let's not begin to talk about those children.
• He WILL embarrass you in front of your friends.
• Even though you are just 22, you'll always be reminded that you are OLDer.
• It is still not socially accepted.
• You can never ever expect him to be serious or thinking of a future to your relationship.
• He might still have pimples.
Although the cons are less aren't they more destructive to the relationship than the more pros? Help Tatiana decide is dating a 19 year old a yes? A big no? Or just a maybe?