Feb 26, 2009




Hello bloggers!!
I'm Dr. Smart CoOKie .. Not really a doctor... just a medical student... It's just a pet name to encourage myself to really be inshAllah. (CAN'T WAIT!!)

I thank my friend Fadiah for the fact that I started this blog .. I've been having problems expressing myself lately, so I hope this will be an outlet for me =]

I've been on a break for the last month ( yaaay me ) but unfortunately like everything good in life, it will end this Friday. Thinking about it really makes me feel sad and bump. Even though most of my friends can't wait to go back to school, I guess they are bored of the non-stress, sleep till you get bedsores, watch TV, go out, catch up on your reading and facebook until you drop kind of life. Naha but not me and I'm pretty satisfied with this lifestyle. One more thing I'll miss when this break is over, is talking to my friend Yara. Cuz she lives in LA and in normal lives our schedules are so different and both of us are very busy people that we don’t get to talk that often. I really miss you my dear friend. =[

Another thing I'm going to turn 21 in a few days. Its bl Hijri thank god. That means I'm gonna still be 20 for another few months. I know I'm still young and that 21 is not old, but still I'm freaking out of the idea of getting old. I DON’T WANNA GET OLD !!

The other day I was reading, Love in the Time of Cholera, which is a really bad, boring book, I don’t know what's wrong with all these people who liked it :S. Any way that’s not the point, in the book there is this guy who killed himself cuz he was 60 and he don’t want to get older and suffer from all the old age drama. And I totally get him :S. Maybe that’s why I want to be a plastic surgeon. XD

I'm not a shallow person, it's not just looks that I'm afraid of losing, cuz hopefully I got the good genes. It's everything !! I don’t want to explain now .. I'm getting bored .. But I'm sure you get it?


Thanks for suffering through this post... and hopefully it wasn’t suffering you felt!!
Love,
Dr. Smart CoOKie <3


4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow... my smart cookier :D... this post is better than my 1st post :D.. and i saw the movie of "love in the time of cholera" ... i don't remember that guy @_@"..
    anyhow... yes i'm turning 21 next month (in hijri calendar as well) :P
    lo0o0ol..... we're freaked out of our ages :P.. isn't it funny :D...
    anyhow.. my comment is getting longer ;p..
    welcome to the bloggers world.. wish you the best sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanx my dearest fadiah =]
    well that guy wasnt important in the plot .. a9lan i dont know y did he exist in the book :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww welcome to blog sphere! Aww I'm already 21 and I felt so old, seriously I'm terrified of getting older! Plastic surgeons sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zara =]
    Its nice to know that I'm not the only one freaking out about getting old

    ReplyDelete