Jul 13, 2009

BLUE

Hey, its been a long time since I wrote something here. Don’t worry u haven’t missed much :p
Any way I was feeling really shitty the past couple of days. u see my driver went home and I made so many plans for this summer and yeah now I cant do none of them.. life sux for a girl in Saudi without a car T_T. Oh and another fucking thing is I'm not traveling, wooha life is only getting better LOL. And u know what I did to make myself feel better I went n watched "Doubt". Ummm I don’t know it made me feel worse, confused and really fuckin annoyed. U know y? its cuz u don’t really know :S n I hate that, I MUST KNOW :@. So I spent another day in a black, blue mood thanks to my amazing timing to watch that movie" yaay me" .
Today thank god I came back to my senses and decided to watch a more cheerful movie so I watched "Yes Man" ( it was the only movie I have that wasn’t depressing). Any way I REALLY LIKED the movie. I know lots of ppl r saying its lame and Jim Carrey is repeating himself and is becoming boring. But I think NOT :P.
I want to be a yes girl so bad but life is against me and I CANT!! I HATE LIFE !! I have lost the well to live. Please if I was ever in ventilator just unplug me. I'm not saying that cuz I'm now depressed, I've thought about it before lots of times and I made my mind. I'm blabbing nonsense now bs I don’t care u don’t have to read if u don’t want to.
Another thing, yesterday I was checking some other blogs and I found one that I really love. I kept reading and reading. This lady is so open and honest and she speaks her mind, talk about every single intimate detail of her life and I find it so amazing and refreshing cuz I'm so bottled up I cant even do that with my closest friends or family. Mom says I'm gonna get sick cuz of that but who cares boho. I'm blabbering again.
Any way I've decided to do the thing in my mind even though everything is against me right now. cuz I'm a yes girl now *wink wink* LOL. Wish me luck o inshallah I really do it mo bs klam XD.
OOh now I remember another reason for me being blue, its that I removed my braces after 16 months and the result wasn’t like I wanted T_T and my brother made me miss the appointment that I had with my doc before he leaves on vacation to scream at him and maybe if things didn’t go my way murder him so I'm stuck was my teeth for another month errrrrrr. Oh and another thing my teeth was tiny winy thingy out of place before the braces. But I still did it cuz I fucking wanted a perfect teeth n my fucking friend said yes do it, u need it. After the 16 months only a tiny changed which leaves the winy which means it isn't fucking perfect. Oh n guess what when I told that fucking friend she told me quit being a brat your teeth didn’t need braces in the first place :@
FUCK HER , FUCK MY DOC :@

Good bye XOXO << y5ty 3lia so cute :p

2 comments:

  1. lo0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u have no idea how many times did u say "fuck" ... hahahahahha
    oh honey life always sucks.. right :\ ???
    guess u have to be creative to spend a good time here in saudi...
    about the blog.. why don't u post it here ?
    and about the blabbing.. ya sitti blab as much as u want.. :)
    it's as ur mom said.. one day u'll explode and no one will care BoHo...

    p.s. i like the "Please if I was ever in ventilator just unplug me"... i like ur depressed sense of humor :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I read the hole thing cuz I 4got it n I didnt know wat were u talking about :P

    I started posting it here(sorta of).. Cant u c all the negativity filling the blog :P :p

    P.S: that wasn't a joke. I want to be unplugged. *serious face*

    P.S.S: I didnt do the thing I wanted to do. I'm not a yes girl =[

    ReplyDelete