May 3, 2010

Who Am I To U?


Yesterday I got this broad cast on my BBm: "Who Am I To U?" Ur answer must be a title of a movie. Forward this to all of your friends and see all the funny replies you get :D

I forwarded it and man how much did I laugh. What people replayed was:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's from my bestie. She was the first to replay and I loved it cuz Audrey is so like me in this movie.
  2. Another friend said I'm like Gossip Girl or The Little Mermaid. I told her to take the later back cuz I hate Ariel LOL. The girl don't know me very well, so it is OK. :P
  3. The Princess and the Frog.
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean. But I'm sure my friend picked it cuz she thinks I look like Keira. None the less, I love it & I love Keira in this movie.
  5. Gone with the Wind. My friend thinks I'm a lot like Scarlett. And it is 90% accurate. I'm less crazy LOL. And Rhett Butler is the most perfect guy for me *sigh*
  6. Christina Yang.
  7. There is Something About Marry, but she changed Marry to CoOkie.
  8. Scream. :S
  9. Little Lolo. Cuz I'm just too cute.
If I remind you of a movie or a fictional character, whom is it?
Play it with all your friends it is so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. soooo big like

    Am in love with rhet butler my sweet charming scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment put a big smile on my face. Thank you dear XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe why Scream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL she doesn't like me much. Thought it would upset me or something. Didn't work though and I doubt if she ever saw the movie :S

    ReplyDelete