May 3, 2010

Who Am I To U?


Yesterday I got this broad cast on my BBm: "Who Am I To U?" Ur answer must be a title of a movie. Forward this to all of your friends and see all the funny replies you get :D

I forwarded it and man how much did I laugh. What people replayed was:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's from my bestie. She was the first to replay and I loved it cuz Audrey is so like me in this movie.
  2. Another friend said I'm like Gossip Girl or The Little Mermaid. I told her to take the later back cuz I hate Ariel LOL. The girl don't know me very well, so it is OK. :P
  3. The Princess and the Frog.
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean. But I'm sure my friend picked it cuz she thinks I look like Keira. None the less, I love it & I love Keira in this movie.
  5. Gone with the Wind. My friend thinks I'm a lot like Scarlett. And it is 90% accurate. I'm less crazy LOL. And Rhett Butler is the most perfect guy for me *sigh*
  6. Christina Yang.
  7. There is Something About Marry, but she changed Marry to CoOkie.
  8. Scream. :S
  9. Little Lolo. Cuz I'm just too cute.
If I remind you of a movie or a fictional character, whom is it?
Play it with all your friends it is so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. soooo big like

    Am in love with rhet butler my sweet charming scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment put a big smile on my face. Thank you dear XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL she doesn't like me much. Thought it would upset me or something. Didn't work though and I doubt if she ever saw the movie :S

    ReplyDelete