Sep 23, 2009
GG And Happy Bday KSA!
Gosssssssssip girl's second episode is so much better. I LOVE IT! I'm still so excited. I want Monday to come now! LOL
But, mmm Chuck is making me feel sick. I love him but what's with the jewelry? So disgusting. And he should really lose some weight ,gain some muscles and add some extra centimeters to his height. If he could. :P
I like Serena's outfits. Except the last one very fugly. And she's such a stupid girl. What is she five? :/ VERY ANNOYING!
Blair, ya nass I love her. She's so cute. Oh and Nate's new girl and Carter are also super cute.
What I hate about lonely boy:
1. His voice.
2. His hair.
3. His stupid attitude.
4. The fact that he's not so lonely any more.
5. And his short brother. No tall guys in America wanna act? :/
Ok that's it no more spoiling. :P But on another subject, today is KSA national day. So I decided to over look all the negatives and look at the brighter side of Saudi and what I like about it. Here we go:
1. I like king Abdullah and his new university. Today is the opening ceremony. So exciting, I want to go. =[
2. I don't have to pay to go to college. On the contrary they pay me. XD
3. I don't have to have great hair all the time- but I do have it- and dress to impress. I only have to put on an awesome abaya and I'm rocking it. :P
4. I did Hajj and I can go to Makkah and AL-Madinah whenever I want. =]
5. They have great Islamic classes at schools. The fact that people misinterpret Islam here and claim they act by it is the reason why I hate Saudi.
Mmm I can't think of anything else. I want a parade. =[