Aug 7, 2009

Same Old

Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics from GlitterGeek.com


I'm so bored. I do nothing but sleep, read and watch TV. I have a lot on my mind and I have a lot to do. But all I can seem to do is make lists and not fulfill them. What's wrong with me I feel so angry and I don’t want to talk to no one.

I'm waiting for my summer training to start. But I haven't heard anything from the hospital. They said in August and now a week passed and nothing. =[

A couple of days ago I finished One Hundred Years of Solitude. And OMG its unbelievably BRILLIANT!
When I first started reading I was thinking I know it will suck just like Love in the Time of Cholera why am I wasting my time. I kept on reading and then thought that he's either a genius or a complete idiot. I find his way of writing very unique. I couldn't make my mind until I read the last sentence in the book and chills went through my body. And then I knew he's a complete GENIUS!
I love the book and its now one of my favs. <3

Anywho, now I'm reading another Julia Quinn, Brighter than the Sun, and it’s a fun, light read.

Oh and a few months back, I finished Julia's Bridgeton family series and none of them is good as The Viscount who Loved Me. But still they were a fun read instead of the medical books and the preparations for the exams. :P :p
Don’t know what I'm gonna read next. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment