Oct 22, 2009

Chuck Bass Was Kissed By A DUDE!

Finally al 7mdullah last week is OVER! I had the history presentation which was frustrating. And the last 2 days I attended The 5th Scientific Meeting for Saudi General Surgery Society, plus my sessions in the hospital.

After I registered & paid for the conference, they told us if we don't attend 4 out of the 6 sessions we won't get an attendance certificate. WHAT THE HELL? I attended part of every session & I got my certificate yay. :P

I took this fuzzy picture while laughing cuz my friend was laughing at the girls heads & the sound of the flash. LOL m3 nfsha.
It's strange how perfect strangers sometimes care about you more than the fucking people that act as your friends. Thank you Martin you made my day & you are the sweetest person ever. <3
*spoiler alert*
Oh yeah your dying to know. Chuck was kissed by a guy in the 6the episode of GG. It was sweet & all Blair's fault. That will gurntee some spice in their life. The lovey dovey couple are getting boring. Oh & chucky lost some weight, he looks better. =]
If you don't want to spoile it further don't watch the video.


12 comments:

  1. LOOOL I was like ahhhh, screaming not loud when I saw the scene! OMG OMG! LOOOL @ laughing and taking pictures with the girls head! Do they turn and stare at you guys?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ..
    u r m3 nafsek !!lool
    bs u know what .. not a bad picture after all, in fact it is perfect!! =D
    oh god .. i can't stop laughing!! it was a freaking hillaroius situaton indeed
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ahm shy shofty Chuck was kissed by a dude :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the meeting boring ? cuz taking pictures and laughing at heads isn't that funny unless you're bored , LOL . But i know how it feels ;p
    And EWWWW , Chuck didn't just do that !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I was sure someone is going to ask that. I know so unprofessional. But it was 4:30 pm & they were just discussing the previous lectures & asking how do I do this technique in this operation and avoid that complication i.e. something we know nothing about. :P

    Chucky didn't do anything. It was done to him. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHUCK. BASS. TICKLES. MY. PICKL. <3 __ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... one word.. i love the "spoiler alert"...
    LOL u're sakrana... and the conference was kinda disgusting :\
    the only pretty thing was the hot doc and the italian hot guy
    bssssss
    everything else was sooo YUCK... so many anuses that i couldn't focus a9lan... :p LOVE UR POST !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow chuck kissing a guy ! noo that's a turn off:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rubz, LOL.

    Fadiah, WHAT HOT DOC? ME NO SEE! ME WANT TO SEE! LOL :P
    The Italian was hot too. :p
    The conference wasn't bad. I love watching their videos.

    AP, actually it's kinda of cute. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. the hot "female" doc... i know i sound pervy... but well she's hot for her age :\
    and the italian... aaaaaaaaah his voice and accent are enough, regardless that hair ♥, and his height !! what else :p...
    howa da i think it's enough :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blond? I didn't take a good look.

    I was a little disappointed with the Italian's accent. It's so refined, not like normal hot Italians. But still he is HOT!

    ReplyDelete