Oct 2, 2009

Update

Tomorrow I'm going back to school, or in my case hospital. I'm scared LOL. It feels like a new chapter of my life. Hopefully it will be a happy one with less drama. Whom am I kidding? This is medical school. With less traumatic annoying drama.
My day will start at 9 a.m. which is a HUGE improvement. I hope it's not just tomorrow. I have medicine & surgery. The rest of the schedule will be known tomorrow.
Last year 4th year student, took a WEEK orientation cuz it's the beginning of the clinical years. But apparently we are a bunch of extra ordinary geniuses and we don't need orientation. Good for us LOL.


I got my metal braces a few days ago and I absolutely hate it. It's sharper and irritating. But I look OK. Not as freaky as I thought I would look. =]
And I just realized that I'm so stupid & I should have waited till I get my hospital ID. Cuz now my mouth will look like a fish & my smile won't be cute.



I also finished the book I was reading Chances. It's really entertaining. I love it & can't wait to read the sequel. But it's not for everyone. This is one of its reviews "Should be called 'The Godfather Goes to Bed'" - Cable News Network

P.S: that's not why I liked it. :P

6 comments:

  1. Lucky you ;( . I kinda miss school , studying and working hard << don't tell anyone ;\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mosha XOXO.

    Mad Art, don't hide it, embrace your geekness. I missed studying & working too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping for a good year, i'm trying to be optimistic for once, getting the positive vibe :D let's just hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for the new semester hun! I want braces too, I think it look so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bliss, inshallah it's gonna be a great year for you XOXO.

    C, aren't you supposed to be studying for your FINALS? :P
    Thanks sweety. I wish I could like braces so I wont feel this miserable.

    ReplyDelete